Full-color vinyl banners are a great way to make a big, bold marketing statement. Grab attention at events, grand openings, and trade shows. Durable enough to be used inside or outside, banners are a versatile source of marketing muscle. Announce a sponsorship, upcoming event, special sale, or exciting new product. Place vertically oriented banners next to each other to create a striking visual display. For a professional look, consider pole pockets to mount your banner to a free-standing display.
Black & White Copies
If you're tired of spending your time making copies, bring your copy jobs to us instead. Our commercial-grade copying equipment provides crisp, clean images and perfect reproductions at a surprisingly affordable cost. Plus, at more than 100 copies per minute, we can handle even the largest copy jobs quickly and professionally.
Our staff has the skills, training, and expertise to make sure your copy jobs always comes out right; whether you need 100 simple handouts copied for distribution; 1,000 two-sided sheets copied and folded; or 10,000 multi-page documents copied, collated, and bound.
Custom bookmarks are a great giveaway. It's a keepsake that will hang around for a long time. Our bookmarks are 2 x 8 inch, printed either 1-sided or 2-sided, horizontal or vertical, it's up to you! Download our bookmarks template today to get started.
Impress potential customers quickly and concisely with a well designed brochure. Small enough to slip in a pocket or an envelope, brochures conveniently provide an extra punch to your marketing message in an inexpensive package. Put brochures to work for you in your next marketing campaign to:
- Introduce a new product or revamp interest in an existing product line.
- Introduce customers with major services you provide.
- Point out key features and benefits to new and potential customers.
Make the best first impression with your business card. More than just names and numbers, effectively designed business cards provide a bold first impression with your prospective customers, and put your contact information right at their fingertips when they are ready to buy.
- Maximize your business card's impact with full-color printing and eye-catching imagery.
- Add valuable real estate for maps or tear offs with a fold-over business card.
- Use high-quality paper to add elegance and make your business cards stand out from the competition.
Keep your company in front of customers' eyes with a custom calendar. Calendar printing is a powerful way to make sure your business or brand is seen by dozens, hundreds, or thousands of people each and every day.
- Using full-color photos? Make them pop on premium glossy paper and cover stock!
- Looking to liven sales? Plan a promotion for each month and incorporate it into your calendar design.
- Build a calendar around your customer base. Highlight important dates and holidays specific to your customers to provide a valuable resource they can't live without.
Get organized, increase your productivity, and streamline your workflow with carbonless forms. From invoices to order forms, packing slips to receipts, inventory checklists to service contracts, a well-designed carbonless form will save you time, money, and headaches by providing an instant duplicate you can provide to customers and co-workers alike.
- Need an extra copy to file with sales staff and accounting? Consider 3-, 4-, or 5-part forms.
- Add a second ink color to make information easier to find.
- Make organization and filing a snap with pre-drilled holes.
When your business needs a fast, economical alternative to full-color process printed materials, short-run digital color printing can save you time and money. If you need runs of 500 or less, or need color printing immediately, our short-run color copies can provide you with a quick solution!
- Perfect for short runs of 500 copies or less.
- Ideal for times when you need color printing on demand. Copies can be ready in under an hour.
- To make colors leap off the page, consider using a glossy paper.
Door hanger advertising is a unique way to catch a prospect's eye in a place where they aren't expecting it. Because door hangers must be removed from the doorknob, they are likely to be read and make an impression that lasts beyond a simple glance.
- Add a valuable tearaway coupon or easy-to-save business card by including a two-inch perforation at the bottom of your hanger.
- Door hangers are perfect for limited-time offers, promoting new products and services, or bringing attention to your business in a new sales area.
- Add extra protection from the elements with a durable UV coating.
Be sure your mailings arrive in style with printed envelopes that beg to be opened. Whether a simple, one-color remittance envelope or a full-color piece featuring bright, colorful imagery and text, we can design and print envelopes to suit any need.
- Mailing important documents? Give you customers peace of mind by using tinted security envelopes instead of standard commercial envelopes.
- Stand out from the competition and get noticed with two- or four-color envelopes.
- Create added convenience for your customers by including return envelopes with your latest marketing materials.
Product labels are among the most important communication tools between your company and potential customers. They also provide an assortment of creative ways to market your message. Place your brand on paper, glass, fabric, stone, and everything in-between.
- Labels aren't just for products. Consider labels for return addresses, warnings, or a quick way to tag specials and sales!
- Need to move or easily remove your label? Print on a white or clear static cling!
- Need durability without breaking the budget? Consider glossy paper or vinyl to provide extra life to your labels.
A well-designed letterhead shows customers they're dealing with a professional organization. A poorly designed or outdated letterhead can have the opposite effect. Use your letterhead to create an image your customers can feel comfortable trusting.
- Create a simple black-and-white letterhead for faxes, while reserving more colorful ones for sales letters and business correspondence.
- Smoother, high-quality paper stock creates a strong and professional impression.
- Letterhead isn't just for business. Consider creating a personalized letterhead for your correspondence to family and friends.
Look professional and prepared with presentation folders that complement your promotional materials. Whether you use them for conference handouts, business proposals, product literature, or press kits, presentation folders are an excellent way to bolster your brand while keeping important information tight and tidy for your team members or clients.
- Die-cut business card slots make it easy to provide your customers with your contact information.
- Consider full-color printing on a glossy cover stock to garner attention.
- It's what's inside that counts. Valuable marketing space is available on both the pocket and the interior of your folder.
Concise, yet packed with information, rack cards are a great marketing tool. These narrow wonders are designed to be displayed in racks and are incredibly tempting for customers to grab and take home with them. If you're in the tourism, hospitality, or restaurant business, rack cards are an absolute must for getting your message out to hurried consumers.
- Use rack cards as space-saving promotional pieces at point-of-sale terminals, company lobbies, or trade shows.
- Add your business card or a coupon to the rack card with an easy tear-away perforation.
- Include rack cards as a mailing insert to promote an exciting new product or an existing one.
Table tents are perfect for marketing anywhere people gather: restaurants, lobbies, front counters, service desks, conference tables, trade show booths. Use them to announce new products, promote upcoming events, and build general brand awareness in the community. Have some extra display space in your office or lobby? Put table tents to work for you!
- Unobtrusive and effective for promoting ongoing specials, sales events, and limited-time offers.
- Use glossy UV coating in addition to colorful four color printing to make your message pop and increase the durability of your table tent.
- Place a table tent at your point of sale for a quick and easy up-selling opportunity.
Make a lasting impression and stand out with professionally designed postcards. Their compact size makes them ideal for simple, targeted mailings, as well as larger, more full-fledged campaigns. Postcards are inexpensive and perfect for introducing new products, announcing upcoming events, or keeping in touch with customers on a regular basis.
- Postcards make great front-counter handouts, box stuffers, and trade show materials.
- Use postcards as a call to action. Enclose them with marketing materials and include them as a mailer with your mailing address for an easy customer response.
- Grab attention and stand out from the crowd by using square or larger-sized postcards.